Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- 24 fresh jalapeño peppers, halved
- 1 lb. ground mild pork sausage
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. bacon, pieces cut in half
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Hull out the jalapeño peppers, cleaning out all of the seeds.
- Cook sausage and drain.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar with the sausage.
- Fill each pepper with a generous portion of the sausage mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeño pepper with bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped peppers on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes until the bacon is browned and crispy.
- Serve immediately.Enjoy!