Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars

Not sure how to rate these.... I was wanting a bar type cookie, but instead, this is a coffee CAKE!!! These are NOT BARS!! (I was really wanting bars) That said... it was a very moist and delicious cake.



The first time I made these, I put cinnamon in the batter, but I prefer a white cake, so the next time I made these, I left the cinn out of the batter and made a topping of sugar, cinn, nutmeg, walnuts and finely shredded coconut. It turned out delish! Also, in a 9x13 pan, the cook time is longer than the stated 10-15 minutes. I believe mine took about half an hour.. but I can't remember... I just took it out when the toothpick inserted in center came out clean.


Read the recipe here >> Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars @ shugarysweets.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel