Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Breakfast Bars


I make these bars all the time. I am obsessed. It’s been about 3 years since I started making them and I still love them, I can eat the whole batch by myself and have eaten nothing else all day. My kids love these too! Recently I started using the powder peanut butter and yesterday I made these using it. They are not the same. They are alright, better cold, but I was hoping maybe you had a better ratio for me. It saves about 100 calories per serving (I get about 12 bars per batch). They came out more cake like which was fine, but were lacking in the flavor department. I should add that I usually omit the raisins and opt for milk chocolate chips but I use less.

Recipe >> Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Breakfast Bars @ numstheword.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel