Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Grilled Chicken


Made this last night and it was pretty good, but also a tad bland. I infused 3 cloves of chopped up garlic in the olive oil under low heat for about 20 minutes (I also used about 4 tablespoons of oil instead of just 2). I didn’t measure, but I’m sure I used about 2 teaspoons of lemon zest, and I ended up adding about 4 tablespoons lemon juice (instead of 2), and used about 1.5 cups of the parm cheese. I had to keep adding more of these ingredients because the lemon flavor just wasn’t coming through strong enough, and it always felt like it was missing something. It ended up being pretty tasty, but ricotta in itself is pretty bland, so adjustments are definitely needed in my opinion.

Recipe >> Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Grilled Chicken @ cookingclassy.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel