Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin

I cooked this last night and wow, just wow. ! I used a 1.5 pound pork loin and followed the recipe very closely. I did cut back on some of the spice since my piece was a 1/2 pound smaller. I still used the 1/2 cup water in the crock pot. Rubbed the spice on and put her in the pot then covered with a lid. Exactly 5 hours later I opened it and applied the sauce and after another hour I pulled it out , put more sauce on and broiled it for about 8 minutes. It wasn’t as caramelized as I wanted but in fear of drying it out I pulled it after 8 minutes. Oh my…. the flavor was beautiful. I did use garlic powder rather than garlic cloves, only because I didn’t have any handy. Still the flavor was all over the place… Hints of soy, vinegar, salty, peppery and even garlic; but not to much of any !



6 hours total cook time in the crock pot on low, only removing the lid once to apply the sauce. Tender, moist, falling apart.
As I type, I am enjoying leftover pork on a white kaiser roll. Broiled the roll after spreading some butter on it. Then put the pork on one side with some shredded mozzarella and broiled it until the cheese melted. Lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, mustard and wow, it is so tasty. Hope everyone has a great experience with this tasty recipe !

Get the recipe here >> Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin @ laurassweetspot.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel