Apple Rings

YUM! YUM! YUM! I cut this easy recipe in half...except for the amount of sugar...I accidently added the amount for the full recipe, but they were yummy! I changed the recipe a little. I used Empire apples and cut them approx. 1/4 inch thick. I also added 1 cap full of vanilla extract. I used white powdered sugar to sprinkle on top.



Just for the record...I didn't have a problem keeping the dough on the apples, as I have read from other people. As I dipped I fried...I tried dipping and then letting them sit...that didn't work. My wife LOVED them, and she is not one for cakes and donuts. She was eating them before I could sprinkle the sugar on them. I plan on making these often!

Get the recipe here >> Apple Rings @ howto-simplify.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel